PM Rojgar Mela 2022: Register for PM Rojgar Mela like this, 10 lakh youth will get jobs
PM Rojgar Mela 2022: Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave a big gift to the youth by launching PM Rojgar Mela 2022 on the occasion of Dhanteras. Through this, by the end of the year 2023, 10 lakh youth will be given jobs. In this sequence, employment fairs are being organized across the country.
PM Rojgar Mela 2022: Jobs will be available in 38 ministries of the central government.
PM Rojgar Mela 2022: Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the PM Rojgar Mela on the 22nd of October last. Through this, there will be 10 lakh recruitments in various government departments of the central government. Prime Minister Modi started it by handing over appointment letters to 75000 youth. After this, appointment letters were handed over to the youth recruited in many other departments including CISF in the past. The government’s target is to provide employment to 10 lakh youth in the next 18 months.
PM Modi first gave instructions to all the ministries and departments regarding the job fair in June 2022. Recruitment is being done in 38 ministries and departments through the employment fair. These recruitments are going on in various departments including Central Armed Police Force, and Income Tax Department.
According to the report, a total of 2386 vacancies in the Group A category, 25836 in Group B, and 7.6 lakh vacancies in Group C will be filled by the end of the year 2023 in various departments of the central government. A total of 10 thousand posts will be filled collectively by various government departments.
How to apply for the PM employment fair?
– Information about PM Rojgar Mela will be available on various recruitment boards like UPSC, SSC, etc.
– A link to PM Rojgar Mela 2022 will be found on the website of the Recruitment Board.
– Registration will have to be done by visiting the link of PM Employment Fair 2022.
Who can apply for PM Rozgar Mela?
– Candidates’ age should be 18 to 29 years for PM Rojgar Mela.
– The candidate must be a citizen of India.
– Candidate should have Bachelor Degree / 10th, 12th Pass in Related Discipline.
– Candidates should not have any criminal record.