Skin and hair care tips for those in their 20s
1. According to Dermatologist Dr. Jasya Bhatia Sarin, the sun’s ultraviolet rays are present all around you all the time, whether you are working near a window at home or driving a car. These are harmful to the skin. In such a situation, along with applying good quality sunscreen, you should include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Consume fiber-rich foods. Take Vitamin D3 supplements. Exercise is also necessary for healthy skin and hair.
2. If you have a lot of hair fall, pay attention to it quickly. Some hair fall can be stopped, but sometimes hair fall can be permanent. Once they disappear from the head, they do not come back. In this case, definitely show it to an expert.
3. Those who are 20 years old and scrub every day, then do not do this. By doing this, the skin is not benefited but only harmed. Scrubs make small cuts or scratches on your skin. This does not keep the skin healthy. The problem of pigmentation does not go away, rather it damages the skin even more.
4. If you are 20 years old, you can use retinol. Include it in your skincare routine. Retinol is a multitasker, which has positive effects on the skin.
5. If you have any kind of skin or hair care-related problem, do not delay in meeting a skin and hair specialist.
6. Apart from this, you should use good quality skin care products. Buy cleanser according to skin type. Apply tinted moisturizer instead of foundation. Do not forget to remove makeup before sleeping at night.