‘From LOC to LAC, abolition of Article 370…’ These are the 5 big things in President Murmu’s budget speech
President Draupadi Murmu Top 5 Quotes: Before the Union Budget to be presented on February 1, President Draupadi Murmu addressed the joint meeting of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha today. This is the first address of President Murmu in the joint sitting of both Houses of Parliament after assuming office last July. In this, President Murmu mentioned the success of many schemes and programs of the government.
President Draupadi Murmu addressed the joint sitting of Parliament before the Union Budget. (ANI)
New Delhi. President Draupadi Murmu has addressed the joint sitting of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha ahead of the Union Budget to be presented tomorrow. This is President Murmu’s first address to the United Parliament after assuming office last July.
Here are the 5 big things of President Draupadi Murmu’s speech:
- Today India Has A Stable, Fearless, And Decisive Government. My Government Always Kept The Interest Of The Country Paramount, Showed The Will To Completely Change The Policy And Strategy.
- The Biggest Change Today Is That Every Indian Is At The Height Of His Confidence. Today India Is Becoming The Solution To The Problems Of The World.
- From Surgical Strike To Crackdown On Terrorism, From Giving A Befitting Reply To Every Misadventure From LoC To LAC, From Abrogation Of Article 370 To Triple Talaq, My Government Has Got Recognition As A Decisive Government.
- This ‘Amrit Kaal’ Of 25 Years Is The Golden Century Of Independence And The Time To Build A Developed India. By 2047, We Have To Build A Nation Which Not Only Embraces Its Glorious Past But Also Embraces Every Golden Aspect Of Modernity
- From Mining To The Armed Forces, My Government Has Also Ensured That There Is No Restriction For Women To Work In Any Field. Today We Are Seeing The Success Of the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ Campaign, For The First Time In India The Number Of Women Is More Than Men.