UP Skill Development Mission: Training being given for 1600 job roles in 36 sectors
UP Skill Development Mission has launched Startup Training Provider Policy. Work will be started allotting from 1st April 2023. Under this, a refundable bank guarantee of 25 lakhs will have to be submitted.
UP Skill Development Mission has launched Startup Training Provider Policy
Lucknow. UP Skill Development Mission launched Startup Training Provider Policy. Under this policy, new training providers will get opportunities in the field of skill training in the state. Startup training providers will be given opportunities to new energetic people who will start allotting work from 1st April 2023. They will be given training for 1600 job roles in 36 sectors. Funding of 27 thousand to 57 thousand will also be done for the training of each candidate.
Sharing the information, Mission Director Andra Vamsi said that under the skill development training provider policy, the training provider will have to fulfill the qualification as per the standards for registration. 30% of the project cost will be given to the training providers by the advance mission.
- Training providers should have a minimum turnover of 25 lakhs in 2021-22
- The contract will be for 1 year, and the contract will be extended on the basis of performance
- 25 lakh refundable bank guarantee will have to be deposited
- Sub-contracting and franchising will be completely prohibited
- The assessment process will have to be completed from time to time
- The contract will be extended after completing 250 to 500 training
- It is mandatory for training providers to have infrastructure facilities, training rooms, and laboratories based on NSOF standards.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field of skill training/teaching is mandatory
- Training will be as per NSQF, and assessment will be done as per the procedure laid down by NCVET
Advance payment of 30% of the cost of the project cost after the signing of the contract and before the commencement of the training.