Tips To Prevent Heart Attack: Everyone knows that there is a deep connection between the heart and the brain. To stay fit, a person needs to keep their heart and mind fit. If the balance of even one of these things gets disturbed, then a person’s life can be ruined. In the recent past, cases of heart attack and cardiac arrest have increased rapidly among the youth. Many celebrities have also lost their lives due to its grip. Those who are cautious about fitness, they are also falling prey to it. The question arises that why people with excellent fitness are coming into the grip of a heart attack? Get to know the answers to all the questions related to this from the cardiologist.
Dr. Vanita Arora, Senior Cardiologist, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, says that it is very important to take care of mental health along with physical health to keep the heart healthy. Most people pay attention to physical fitness, but their mental health continues to deteriorate. Due to this happening for a long time, he becomes a victim of mental illness and it has a direct effect on the heart. Excessive stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental problems increase the risk of a heart attack. Mental health is directly related to your heart. Mental problems can become the enemy of the heart and you can end up in the mouth of death.
The craze for an attractive body is also dangerous!
According to Dr. Vanita Arora, a large number of youth join gyms and start consuming supplements to make an attractive body. These supplements can prove fatal for the heart. Not getting a health checkup done before joining the gym can also be the reason for a heart attack. Exercising in the wrong way can prove to be harmful instead of beneficial for you. That’s why gym should always be done according to the instructions of a qualified trainer. Food should be improved and supplements should not be taken. Apart from this, some wrong habits including bad lifestyle, cigarettes, and alcohol are also dangerous for the heart.
- Take care of mental health along with physical health.
- Learn to manage stress and anxiety.
- Make positive changes in your lifestyle.
- Learn to avoid junk and oily food.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and take a healthy diet.
- Walk 4 kilometers every day in 40 minutes.
- Exercise in the gym should be done according to the instructions of the trainer.
- Do not take supplements at all to make a good body.
- Make distance from cigarettes and alcohol as soon as possible.
- Be physically active and don’t sit in one place.
- Do get health checkups done from time to time.