There is no ground under your feet… PM Modi told a lot of Rahul, Congress, and UPA, know 10 special things
PM Modi Speech in Lok Sabha: Responding to the discussion on President Draupadi Murmu’s speech in the Lok Sabha on Wednesday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi fiercely targeted the opposition parties including Rahul Gandhi, his party Congress. While Prime Minister Modi surrounded Rahul Gandhi without taking his name, he directly attacked the Congress and the UPA government. So let’s know the 10 big things of PM Modi’s address in the Lok Sabha…
New Delhi. Responding to the discussion on President Draupadi Murmu’s address in the Lok Sabha on Wednesday evening, Prime Minister Narendra Modi fiercely targeted the opposition parties including Rahul Gandhi, his party Congress. While Prime Minister Modi surrounded Rahul Gandhi without taking his name, he directly attacked the Congress and the UPA government. The Prime Minister alleged that ‘2004-14 was the worst year in the history of independence and turning every opportunity into trouble had become the hallmark of the UPA.
Along with this, Prime Minister Modi, while mentioning the public support intact with him, said that he has responded to the allegations of the opposition. He said, ‘His abuses will have to go through 140 crore countrymen. You will never be able to penetrate the protective shield of public blessings with the weapon of lies. You live for the family, and Modi lives for 140 crore people.
… So let’s know 10 big things about PM Modi’s address in the Lok Sabha
1. Taking a dig at Rahul Gandhi, PM Modi said that ‘the whole ecosystem was jumping on the speech of a leader. Some people were saying that this did not happen. Some people did not even sleep, while some must be still sleeping. By saying this, we are amusing the heart… they have left now… they are coming now.
2. PM Modi said, ‘Everyone gave their own figures and arguments in the discussion here… kept their words according to their interest, tendency, and nature and when we try to understand these things, it also comes to mind that whose How much capacity, ability and intention is there. The country evaluates all these. Here everyone put forth their views according to their interest. On listening, it is known who has so much understanding and whose intention is.
3. In his address, PM Modi mentioned the situation in Pakistan by name and said, ‘When there is a crisis in the world due to war. There is a crisis in the economy in the neighborhood as well. In such a situation, India is in the 5th position. Which Indian would not feel proud in such a situation? Got the chairmanship of G20, all Indians will be proud. But now I think that out of 140 crore people, who would be such people, who are sad instead of proud of this too.
4. PM Modi said, ‘India made Made in India vaccine and not only this, it reached 150 countries where it was needed when the world was struggling with the global epidemic. The country is moving forward with great strength, earlier we could not get the certificate, but today we get the vaccine certificate on mobile. India is emerging as a manufacturing hub today. People immersed in despair are not able to emerge from the progress of this country.
5. Attacking the opposition, PM Modi said, ‘This disappointment has also not come just like that, the reason behind it is the order of the public, the order again and again, but at the same time, behind this disappointment is the thing lying in the heart. Which doesn’t let you sleep peacefully. What is? In the last 10 years, before 2014, in 2004-14, India’s economy had deteriorated. Inflation was double-digit in 10 years, so if something good happens then disappointment emerges.
6. PM Modi also mentioned the 2G, Coal scam and said that due to the scams, the country got a bad name in the world. He said that ‘in the decade from 2004 to 2014, the country suffered a lot. The decade of 2030 belongs to India. They did not dare to retaliate against terror. The blood of the citizens of the country was shed for 10 years.
7. PM Modi said, ‘India is the mother of democracy. Democracy is in our veins. There should be criticism, but he wasted nine years on the allegation. If the election is lost, blame the EVM, if corruption is investigated, agencies are abused. He should thank ED that he has brought these people on one platform. The work which the voters of the country could not do was done by the ED.
8. Taking a dig at the Congress in the Lok Sabha, PM Modi said, ‘I have heard many times. Some people here have a big craze for Harvard. It was said in the Corona period that there will be a case study in Harvard on the destruction of India. And then yesterday there was talk of study at Harvard University in the House, but in the past years, there was a very good and important study. Its topic was – The Rise and Decline of India’s Congress Party. I am sure that in the future, studies will have to be done in big universities, not Harvard, on the destruction of the Congress… and the people who drowned the Congress will also be studied.
9. Countering the allegations made by the opposition, PM Modi said, ‘140 crore countrymen will have to pass through their abuses. You will never be able to penetrate the protective shield of public blessings with the weapon of lies. You live for family, and Modi lives for 140 crore people. Some people are trying to destroy the family. We are moving ahead with the resolution of giving preference to the underprivileged in society.
10. Attacking Rahul Gandhi without naming him, PM Modi said that those who have recently come to Lal Chowk to hoist the tricolor must have seen how today you can move around without any hindrance. Remembering the 90s, he had said that I had also gone. Had come out with a resolution to hoist the flag at Lal Chowk, then the terrorists had put up posters in protest. Then we said that we will also see who has drunk his mother’s milk, and who will stop us. We will come without bulletproof jackets and hoist the tricolor. The decision will be taken at Lal Chowk.
earthquake news | earthquake today | Turkish | Turkish earthquake | Syria | MEA
business empire | business news | Divorce | love affair | love marriage
[…] PM Modi Speech in Lok Sabha | congress | Lok sabha | PM narendra modi | rahul gandhi […]