UP Budget 2023: Students from tablets to youth jobs, read here all the big announcements of UP budget of Yogi government
UP Budget 2023-24 Updates: Finance Minister said that Uttar Pradesh is the state with the highest population in the country of 24 crores. Our region is not only India’s largest consumer and labour market.
Yogi Government Budget 2023-24 Updates: The government led by Yogi Adityanath in Uttar Pradesh presented its annual budget for 2023-2024 in the state assembly on 22 February today। This is the largest budget ever presented by the Government of Uttar Pradesh। presenting the budget, Finance Minister said that Uttar Pradesh is the state with the highest population of the country of 24 crores. Our region is not only India’s largest consumer and labour market Abundant natural resources exist in the region along the fertile plains of the Ganges। The region’s contribution to the country’s GDP is more than 08 per cent । On the official website of UP government, but you can also read all the information related to the budget। In the last of the news, we are giving you his link.
- More than 25,000 investors participated in the Global Investors Summit-2023। I am happy to tell you that more than 19,000 MoUs worth about 33.50 lakh crore were signed at this summit.
- 72000 startups are working in UP। Youth have been trained under the Skills Development Scheme.
- The target is to employ 31 thousand youth under the textile industry.
- 3600 crores for tablat and smartphones, student students will get tablat and smartphones। It is to give tablet / smartphone to eligible student students and students of Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme.
- There is a provision of Rs 100 crore for Seed Fund for startup। An arrangement of Rs 3600 crore is proposed in the budget for the financial year 2023-2024, which is Rs 60 crore for Uttar Pradesh Information Technology and Startups Policy.
- 12 thousand 631 crores have been arranged for health, including 2.34 crores spent under PM Janarogya scheme, Rs 407 crore for Health Wellness Center, 250 crores have been arranged for CM Janarogya। Also, medical colleges have been opened in 45 districts in the state। 14 New Medical Calees have been set up and operated at 2491 crores 39 lakh rupees। Treatment of incurable diseases is proposed to be 100 crore rupees। Medical colleges are under construction in 14 people of the state and medical colleges in the remaining 16 districts will be set up under PPP model। Arrangement of Rs 400 crore has been proposed in the budget of 2023-24 for Ayushman India Prime Minister Jan Arogya Scheme.
- Proposal of Rs 100 crore in the budget for FY 2023-24 for Chief Minister Jan Arogya scheme operated for unorganized sector employees.
- Budget assessment of 7248 crore rupees is proposed in the budget for the old age / farmer pension scheme, the financial year 2023 2024.
- UP contributes more than 8% to the country’s GDP। I am happy to state that in the year 2021 2022, the gross state domestic product of the state has recorded a growth of 16.8 percent which was higher than the growth rate of the country.
- Our government has paid record sugarcane value of about 46 lakh 22 thousand sugarcane farmers of the region, more than 1,96,000 kodayas since 2017। Sugarcane productivity has increased by 1,00,875 tonnes per hectare, increasing the income of farmers to Rs 34,656 per hectare at an average rate of Rs 349 per quintal। Sugarcane price payment The total sugarcane price payment made in the period from 2012 to 2017 is Rs 95,125 crore to Rs 86,728 crore.
- In the year 2022-2023, the Prime Minister Farmer Honor Fund Scheme has so far invested more than Rs 51,639.68 crore। The funds have been transferred directly to the farmers’ bank accounts through DBT.
- Keeping in view the law and peace system in the state, 03 women PAC battalions are being formed to ensure greater participation of women.
- 600 crores will be given to destitute women for pension and marriage scheme.
- Under the Chief Minister Kanya Sumangala scheme has passed the proposal of Rs 1050 crore.
- The Bundelkhand Express-Way and Defense Corridor project has proposed Rs 550 crore in the 2023-24 budget। It has been decided to build industrial construction packages at 6 locations along the banks of the Purvachal Expressway and Bundelkhand Expressway। Of these, 4 packages will be built along the banks of the Purvanchal Expressway, 2 packages along the Bundelkhand Expressway.
- Rs 5 lakh on death of a worker at the workplace under the Worker Death and Divinity Assistance Scheme, Assistance of Rs 4 lakh on permanent disability and Rs 3 lakh on partial disability will be provided.
- To encourage the marketing of OPD and handicraft products in UP, a system of Rs 200 crores has been proposed in the budget of fiscal year 23-24 for the establishment of Unity Mall.
- An arrangement of Rs 12 crore is proposed for the Chief Minister Accident Insurance Scheme operated by the workers of the unorganized sector.
Finance Minister Suresh Khanna introduced UP budget
Finance Minister Suresh Khanna said I am happy to state that the gross state domestic product of the state in the year 2021-22 recorded a growth of 16.8 per cent in ( GSDP) Which was higher than the growth rate of the country। The rate of increase in GSDP for the financial year 2023 2024 is estimated at 19 per cent । The growth rate of the economy of the region is encouraging in the global recession। Before 2017, the unemployment rate of the region was 14.4 per cent, today it has come down to about 4.2 per cent । This is an important achievement of the state। In the capital of the state of Lucknow, from 10 to 12 February 2023, the U.P.The Global Investors Summit was organized with a grand and very successful event। The representatives of the ministers and officials of the Government of the East Region were sent to the 21 cities of 16 countries in the event of this summit where they had given the business community the possibilities of investment in the region Concerning and organized road shows on the same theme that these countries include America, Canada, UK Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Neideralds, France, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Singapore and Australia। In the same order, road shows were organized by the state government in 08 major cities of India in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh।Singapore and Australia। In the same order, road shows were organized by the state government in 08 major cities of India in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh।Singapore and Australia। In the same order, road shows were organized by the state government in 08 major cities of India in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh.