Adah Sharma is preparing for the film ‘Commando 4’, following the special diet
Adah Sharma made her debut in Bollywood from the film ‘1920’, after which she has also shown acting skills in the Telugu and Kannada films। Ada Sharma is involved with fans through social media
Vikram Bhatt started his career with the horror film ‘1920’ released in the year 2008 by Bollywood actress Adah Sharma these days his mach-awed film ‘Commando 4’ Preparations for (Commando 4 ) have been made। Adah Sharma said that it takes a lot of hard work to play the role of a policeman in the film। Adah Sharma stated that she prefers to follow a diet hard to play the role of a policeman on screen and stay physically fit। Adah Sharma, who is associated with fans through social media, is a pure vegetarian.
Adah Sharma’s Diet
Adah Sharma said that she is a vegetarian, so she likes banana। Adah counted the benefits of bananas, saying that bananas are rich in potassium, good for hair and skin, good for digestion। Bananas release a mood-regulating substance called tryptophan that converts to serotonin in the brain। It makes you happy। I am very inspired by monkeys and gorillas। He eats bananas and seems very fun and energetic। Please tell me that Ada Sharma is very fond of animals, she also has a pet cat in her house। Which is often seen in their videos.
‘Adah Sharma in ‘Commando 4’
Adah Sharma got a chance to play the role of police officer in the Commando franchise। Ada said that when you wear a police uniform for a role, you feel the responsibility। I will play the role of Bhavna Reddy again। Apart from the film ‘Commando 4’ (Commando 4 ) Ada Sharma will appear in the Hindi film ‘The Kerala Story’ based on true events.
Adah Sharma is an Indian film actress who works predominantly in the Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil film industries. She was born on May 11, 1992, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Adah Sharma made her acting debut in 2008 with the Hindi film “1920,” directed by Vikram Bhatt. She gained recognition for her performance in the Telugu film “Heart Attack” (2014), opposite Nithiin. Some of her other notable films include “Hasee Toh Phasee” (2014), “Commando 2” (2017), “Kshanam” (2016), and “Charlie Chaplin 2” (2019).
Apart from films, Adah Sharma has also worked in several commercials and music videos. She has won several awards for her performances, including the Best Actress Award at the 6th South Indian International Movie Awards for “Kshanam.”
Adah Sharma is also known for her unique fashion sense and quirky social media presence. She often posts fun and creative videos on her Instagram page, which has a large following.
- Adah Sharma’s father, S. L. Sharma, is a captain in the merchant navy, while her mother, Sheila Sharma, is a classical dancer. Adah grew up in Mumbai and completed her schooling from Auxilium Convent High School.
- She then pursued a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Mumbai University and wanted to become a psychiatrist before entering the entertainment industry.
- Adah Sharma is trained in several dance forms, including Kathak, Salsa, Belly dancing, and Ballet. She has also done a course in gymnastics.
- In addition to acting and dancing, Adah is also skilled in martial arts. She holds a black belt in Taekwondo and has learned Kalaripayattu, a traditional martial art form from Kerala.
- Adah Sharma has been associated with various charitable causes, including animal welfare and child health. She has also participated in several awareness campaigns for social causes.
- In 2020, Adah made her digital debut with the web series “The Holiday” on the streaming platform MX Player. She played the lead role of Mehek, alongside Aashim Gulati, Priyank Sharma, and Veer Rajwant Singh.
- Adah Sharma is known for her unconventional and experimental fashion choices. She has often been praised for her bold and quirky outfits, which reflect her unique personality.
US Federal Reserve | FED | fed funds rate | Fed Impact |fed rate like | fed rate hike |fed interest rate hike | fed news