BJP will form government in Tripura and Nagaland, will form an alliance with NPP in Meghalaya, know 10 big things
After the election results of North East states, BJP is going to form the government in Tripura and Nagaland. And in Meghalaya, it will form an alliance with the NPP. This election result has given a new direction to the politics of North East.
There is an atmosphere of celebration in BJP due to the election results of Tripura, Nagaland and Meghalaya.
New Delhi. Counting is on for the elections 2023 held in Tripura, Meghalaya and Nagaland of North East. According to the results that have come here so far, the picture of the government in Tripura and Nagaland is getting clear. In Tripura, BJP is forming the government for the second time with a full majority, while in Nagaland it is returning to power in alliance with NPP. Right now the situation of a hung government is being created in Meghalaya.
Know 10 big things with election results
- There is a hung situation in Meghalaya, that is, no party has got an absolute majority to form the government. In such a situation, Meghalaya CM Conrad Sangma has spoken to Home Minister Amit Shah and sought his support to form the government.
- There were many speculations about the government in Meghalaya as soon as the trends of the results were received. Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma also tweeted. In this, he told the Meghalaya BJP unit that National President JP Nadda has spoken of supporting the NPP for the new government in Meghalaya.
- In Meghalaya, CM Conrad Sangma has won from the South Tura seat in West Gora Hills, while in Nagaland Neiphiu Rio has won from the North Angami seat in Kohima.
- Meghalaya BJP President Ernest Mauri has made a big claim that BJP is going to cross double digits in Meghalaya. This is happening for the first time. Here the BJP could not get a majority, but it can play an important role in forming the government.
- In Tripura, BJP has won 18 seats so far, so it is leading in 15 seats. CPIM is ahead on 9 seats by winning 2 seats while Congress is ahead on 3 seats. Tipra Motha Party has won on 8 and is leading on 4.
- Tripura’s CM Manik Saha won the election from the Town Bardowali seat. In Tripura, he was the CM candidate of the state. BJP had fought this election in his face.
- PM Narendra Modi tweeted about BJP’s victory in Tripura and Nagaland and thanked the people of both states. He said that this is a vote for stability and progress. BJP will continue to work in future also. Thanks also to the BJP workers of both states, they worked hard. We are proud of them.
- In Nagaland, 2 candidates of the Republican Party have won. Union Minister Ramdas Athawale said that still waiting for more people to win. All will support NDA.
- NDPP’s Hekhani Jakhlu created history by becoming the first woman to be elected to the Nagaland Legislative Assembly. Hekani Jakhalu of Nagaland won the Dimapur-3 seat. She has become the first woman MLA of Nagaland. This state was formed in 1963, but to date, no woman representative could win the election from here.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will reach the BJP headquarters at 8 pm on Thursday and he will give a speech regarding the election results in the North East states.
g20 | g20 countries | g20 summit 2023 | g20 presidency | g20 india | India G20 Presidency | india russia
Mahesh Babu | mahesh babu new movie | Mahesh Babu Body | mahesh babu photos | mahesh babu new movie 2023 | South Indian
[…] Bjp government | bjp government states | Meghalaya Assembly Election | Nagaland Assembly Election | … […]