Litter mountains will disappear, metro will run on double-dacker flyover, these are 10 big announcements of ‘Delhi budget
Finance Minister Kailash Gahalot presented a budget of Rs 78,800 crore for the financial year 2023-24 in the Legislative Assembly। Finance Minister Kailash Gahlot announced the Mohalla bus scheme and said that the 100-E bus will be launched in 2023-24 and 2,180 buses in the next two years.
Delhi’s Finance Minister Kailash Gahlot has presented the ninth consecutive budget of the Aam Man Party government। Gahalot presented the state’s budget of Rs 78,800 crore for the financial year 2023-24 in the Legislative Assembly on Wednesday। Explain that the size of the state budget for 2022-23 was Rs 75,800 crore and in the earlier financial year Rs 69,000 crore.
Gahlot was given the responsibility of the Finance Department after the resignation of Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia। Gahalot described it as a budget dedicated to clean, beautiful and modern Delhi, saying ‘ ‘ MCD will be given all possible help to remove the three mountains of waste in Delhi। All colonies will be connected to sewage and the capacity of sewage purification plants for cleaning the Yamuna River will be increased. Let us know 10 big budget announcements.
10 big budget announcements
- Finance Minister Kailash Gahalot presented a budget of Rs 78,800 crore for the financial year 2023-24 in the Legislative Assembly.
- Finance Minister Kailash Gahlot announced the Mohalla bus scheme and said that 100-E bus will be launched in 2023-24 and 2,180 buses in the next two years.
- Delhi Government will create three double-decker flyovers of unique type in collaboration with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Gahalot announced the construction of 26 new flyovers and underpasses, repairing the 1,400 km long road network of the Public Works Department
- 29 new flyovers are being built in the city, 1600 e-buses will be brought in late 2023
- Delhi Municipal Corporation will be helped in removing three mountains of waste from the city.
- Kailash Gahlot said the budget for the financial year 2023-24 is to make Delhi clean, beautiful and modern.
- Education budget of 16575 crores। 4 years old will give tablets to teachers। Ambedkar will reduce the number of School of Excellence to 37.
- A 6 point action plan will be implemented to clean the Yamuna। We will finish all three litter mountains of Delhi within two years.
- 70 will bring new road cleaning machines। It has a budget of 19466 crores, for 10 years। Budget of 2034 crores in the coming year