ODI World Cup 2023 dates in front, final combat will be played on this day
The dates of the ODI World Cup 2023 played in India this year have come to the fore.
ODI World Cup 2023: Cricket fans around the world are currently waiting for the ODI World Cup to be held later this year। These tournaments are to be played in India। Fans have long been waiting for the schedule of this tournament। Meanwhile, the dates of the ODI World Cup have been revealed.
2023 World Cup date came out
The dates for the 2023 ODI World Cup have surfaced। According to ESPNcricinfo, the 2023 ODI World Cup is scheduled to begin from October 5 and November 19। Many cities have also been shortlisted to organize this tournament। The shortlisted cities include Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Dharamshala, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore, Rajkot and Mumbai। 48 matches will be played throughout the tournament including three knockouts over a period of 46 days.
BCCI did not announce
Title combat aside, BCCI has not yet specified locations for any sport, or in two or three cities where teams will play warm-up। The delay in finalizing the locations has been due to complications arising from the shortening of the monsoon season at various points in different parts of India। The ICC usually announces World Cup events at least one year in advance, But this time he is also waiting for necessary approval from BCCI and Government of India। It involves two major issues: tax exemption for the tournament, and visa approval for the Pakistan team, Who have not played in India since early 2013 except for ICC tournaments.
World Cup 2011
The 2011 Cricket World Cup was the tenth edition of the tournament and was co-hosted by India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh. The tournament began on February 19, 2011, and the final was held on April 2, 2011, at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, India.
14 teams participated in the tournament, which was divided into two groups of seven teams each. The top four teams from each group advanced to the knockout stage, which consisted of quarter-finals, semi-finals, and the final.
India won the tournament, defeating Sri Lanka by six wickets in the final. The Player of the Tournament award was given to Yuvraj Singh of India, who scored 362 runs and took 15 wickets in the tournament.
The tournament was notable for a number of memorable moments, including Kevin O’Brien’s record-breaking century for Ireland against England, the upset victory of Bangladesh over England, and the dramatic tied match between India and England in the group stage. The tournament also saw the retirement of several high-profile players, including Sachin Tendulkar, who won the World Cup for the first time in his long and illustrious career.
Some more details about the 2011 Cricket World Cup
- The opening match of the tournament was played between India and Bangladesh at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur, Bangladesh. India won the match by 87 runs.
- The tournament was initially scheduled to be co-hosted by Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka, but due to security concerns, Pakistan was removed as a host nation and the tournament was moved to Bangladesh.
- The semi-finals of the tournament were particularly exciting, with India defeating Pakistan by 29 runs in a highly anticipated match, and Sri Lanka defeating New Zealand by 5 wickets.
- The final match between India and Sri Lanka was watched by an estimated television audience of 1.5 billion people worldwide.
- India’s victory in the final was led by their captain, MS Dhoni, who hit an unbeaten 91 to steer India to victory. Gautam Gambhir also played a crucial innings of 97 runs to set up India’s chase.
- Yuvraj Singh, who was named Player of the Tournament, was also instrumental in India’s victory. He scored four half-centuries and took two five-wicket hauls in the tournament.
- The 2011 Cricket World Cup was the first time that two Asian teams had reached the final, and it was also the first time that the tournament had been won by a host nation since Sri Lanka’s victory in 1996.
Overall, the 2011 Cricket World Cup was a memorable tournament that produced many thrilling moments and showcased some of the best players in the world.
Earthquake | Delhi NCR | Earthquake Epicenter | Earthquake In Delhi Ncr | Earthquake News | Earthquake delhi | earthquake in delhi-ncr today