Tuesday, March 21, 2023
HomeWorld Newspoisonous gas | World War | world war 1 | Two substances...

poisonous gas | World War | world war 1 | Two substances mixed poisonous gas

Two substances mixed by mistake became poisonous gas, and it was used in World War! fired female employee

A woman working in a supermarket in Chicago (Chicago, USA) was fired from her job. It so happened that Elaf Adam used to work in an outlet of the American retail company Target. There he mixed two substances that people use in everyday life. But he did not know that by doing this a poisonous gas would be formed.

The woman mixed bleach and cleaner together, which created a poisonous gas. (Representational photo: Canva)

A supermarket is a shop where items related to household items and many other things are available. In such a situation, the personnel working in these shops are given special information about the goods so that they do not misuse them or do not be negligent in keeping them safe. But recently, a female employee working in a supermarket in America (A woman makes poisonous gas in the supermarket) unknowingly made such a mistake that she was fired immediately. He accidentally mixed the two substances which resulted in a highly toxic gas.

According to the report on the Daily Star News website, a woman working in a supermarket in Chicago (Chicago, USA) was fired from her job. It so happened that Elaf Adam used to work in an outlet of the American retail company Target. One day he accidentally mixed bleach and all-purpose cleaner (A woman mixed bleach and Cleaner), and Fabuloso together. By doing this mustard gas (Mustard Gas in supermarkets, USA) was formed which is very poisonous.

The woman informed me about being fired on social media. (Photo: ealafaaada/Tiktok via Daily Star)

Fired for making poisonous gas
When the manager saw it, he fired Elaf from the job with immediate effect. According to the report, the woman made a video of her sad experience and posted it on the social media site Tiktok, which is going viral. The woman said in the video that she had thought that mixing anything with anything would make no difference. But when he mixed cleaner with bleach, mustard gas was formed from it. Because of this, on February 17, the woman was fired from her job. The woman said that when the manager said that he would fire her, she herself resigned. He said that he had no idea that this would happen, and it was wrong to be fired for mistakes, however, he is happy to leave the job because he felt depressed while working there.

This gas can kill. It
was told by the New Jersey Health Department that mustard gas is extremely poisonous and can burn the skin, as well as damage the lungs badly. Not only this but breathing the gas for a long time also leads to death. Let us tell you that this gas was used in the First World War, due to which about 1.2 lakh people died. According to the report of the History Channel, this gas was first used by the German army in the World War.


america | america news | america crime | crime against child | murder | US Stabbing Incident | us news

asteroid | earth | asteroid news | NASA | nasa news | space news | Asteroids



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Anonymous on steelers depot
Anonymous on bbc football
Anonymous on rockstar games gta 6
Anonymous on starbucks coffee
Anonymous on india vs australia t20
Anonymous on kim fields