20 pills, 18 seconds… And heaped Atik-Ashraf, know one second of the massacre
The video of the shootout revealed that Atik Ahmed and his brother Ashraf were put to death within just 18 seconds
Mafia Don Atik Ahmed of Uttar Pradesh and his brother Ashraf were killed on Saturday night amid heavy police security। Atik Ahmed’s 44-year crime story ended in less than a minute। The video of the shootout revealed that Atik Ahmed and his brother Ashraf were put to death within just 18 seconds। When police were taking Atik and Ashraf to Colvin Hospital for medical, Then 3 attackers fired outside the hospital and UP’s Mafia Brothers piled on the spot.
What happened between 10:37 and 12 seconds to 10:38 and 2 seconds
- Police arrived at Colvin Hospital gate at 36 minutes from 10:30 pm with Atik and Ashraf.
- At 10:37 minutes and 12 seconds, both police had come down from the jeep.
- At 10:37 minutes and 14 seconds, the police started taking them inside the hospital.
- The shooters fired the first shot in the 32nd second of Atik-Ashraf’s police jeep.
- At 10:37 minutes and 44 seconds, the shooters fired the first shot at Atik’s head.
- After this, 20 rounds of fire were fired, targeting Atik and Ashraf.
- The three shooters had managed their motive by executing the incident in 18 seconds.
- After this, Atik and Ashraf at 10 and 38 minutes and 02 seconds, both had rolled to the ground with an bled and their bodies were lifeless.
- The shooters fired a total of 20 consecutive bullets and by the 50th second of landing from the jeep, the mafia brothers had done all the work.
Shooters have an old criminal history
The attackers shot the first shot into the head of Mafia Atik Ahmed, leaving Atik immediately piled up। Ashraf was also shot closely by the attackers। Soon after the shootout, the three attackers surrendered to the police and the police of the three attackers were arrested। Initial police investigations have revealed that all three have a criminal history। Police are now trying to find out where cases have been filed against them.